Shipping and Payment
Shipping within Germany is always FREE!
Shipping to other European countries costs a flat rate of € 6.90
Shipping to Switzerland costs a flat rate of € 6.90
The worldwide shipping costs a flat rate of 19.90 €
If the delivery takes place in a non-EU country, additional duties, taxes or fees may have to be paid by the customer, but not to the provider, but to the customs or tax authorities responsible there. The customer is advised to ask the customs or tax authorities for the details before ordering.
The following payment methods are available for single orders in the shop:
- SEPA direct debit
- Credit card (VISA, Mastercard, Amex)
- Amazon Pay
- Apple Pay (only available on Apple Pay-enabled devices)
- Google Pay (only offered on Google Pay-enabled devices)
Companies who regularly order more than 10KG per delivery can also pay conveniently on account or by SEPA direct debit. Shipping is free in this case.
Shipping to a packing station
Shipping to a DHL Packstation is possible. Please fill in the fields as follows:
- Only the text Packstation and the number of the Packstation must appear in the Street field.
- The post number must be in the additional address field (apartment, room, etc.)